Cookies are small files which are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you're surfing the internet. A cookie usually contains an address of the website it originates from, its own expiration time (i.e. time of its existence) and a randomly generated unique number which is identifying the browser used to access the website. It allows to recognize the user and helps the website to remember his preferences (for example the selected language), so he does not have to choose his preferences each time he gets access to the website. Cookies are used by a majority of websites.
(1) The process of sharing the content of the website www.plasticballs.eu and the online shop www.shop.plasticballs.eu is using cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user's end device, that can be read by servers every time the user's end device connects with them. The process can also use other technologies, that are similar or identical to cookies. Any information about cookies, that you can find in this document, applies also to other similar technologies used by our websites.
Cookies on the website www.plasticballs.eu and in the online shop www.shop.plasticballs.eu ARE NOT USED to obtain any information about the website users or to spy them. The cookies used on the website www.plasticballs.eu and in the online shop www.shop.plasticballs.eu do not store any personal data or other information about the users.
(2) Cookies are used in order to:
(3) We use following types of cookies on the website www.plasticballs.eu and in the online shop www.shop.plasticballs.eu:
(4) In many cases, the internet browser allows to store cookie files on the user's end device (default settings). The website's users may change the cookie settings of their browser at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about their posting in the user's device every time it happens. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. If the user does not change the cookie settings, they will be posted in the user's end device, so we will store information on the user's end device and get access to this information.
(5) Disabling cookies prevents certain services within our websites from working correctly, especially those services that require to log in. Disabling cookies does not prevent from reading or viewing the content posted on the website www.plasticballs.eu and in the online shop www.shop.plasticballs.eu.
(6) Cookies from the website www.plasticballs.eu and in the online shop www.shop.plasticballs.eu, that are stored on the user's end device, can be used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application developers, that cooperate with us.
Cookies from our websites do not store any personal data which could be used to identify a particular user.