In an effort to achieve the highest quality of the services, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), we inform that:
(1) The controller of your personal data is the company SaleNET Szymon Spalwisz, based in Poland, 45-309 Opole, ul. Wielkopolska 5, VAT Numer PL 7542673986, Statistical Identyfication Number (REGON) 160291619, hereinafter referred to as SaleNET.
(2) The contact person is Szymon Spalwisz
(3) The personal data will be processed in order to:
(4) We do not share or transfer data to any third country or international organization.
(5) Personal data processed in order to perform the contract or for marketing purposes will be processed until we receive a request for their deletion or for cancellation of the granted consent.
(6) Personal data are subject to profiling.
(7) You have the right to access your personal data and the right to their rectification or deletion, the right to reduce the data processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object and to withdraw a consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of your data, which was based on the consent before withdrawal.
(8) If you suspect that processing of your data violates the GDPR regulations, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
(9) Providing the personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a sales contract.
If you want to withdraw your consent to process your personal data by SaleNET, please notify us at following e-mail address: email@example.com.